Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If an order needs to be returned for any reason, e-mail us (email@example.com) within 7 days of delivery to begin an exchange or refund. Items must be returned in brand new condition.
- New and unopened merchandise may be returned initial contact must be made within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or refund of the merchandise cost only (we are unable to reimburse shipping costs). Items must be returned in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
- VBS products have a dated return time. Please see dated material return policy below.
- Items sold as a prepackaged bundle or kit must be returned with all components in unused/unmarked/sellable condition.
- If you received a defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped item from us, please call us (866-585-9576) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can fix this for you! We will gladly assist you with your return.
- Personalized and Clearance items may not be returned for replacement or refund.
- DVDs, CDs, computer software, or other media are not returnable.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy may be rejected or may be subject to a restocking fee, at our discretion. In general, restocking fees start at 50% but may be significantly higher depending on the condition of the return.
- Please see nonreturnable section below for more information.
Ship Your Return Via U.S. Postal Service To:
Great Lakes Bookstore
Attention: Returns Department
P.O. Box 321473
Flint, MI 48532
When Returning Items:
- We recommend insuring your return. Because this is a post office box, please do not send your package by UPS or FedEx.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
Please contact us at 866-585-9576 or email@example.com before returning any product.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
- Out of stock: At times, our in stock status may not be accurately reflected online. When this happens a refund for that item will credited back to the original form of payment. If that item is part of a larger order the the single item will be credited and the remaining items will be shipped.
•Any Giftware and all other non-book or Bible products
•Perishable food products, such as Communion Bread/Juice
•Books, Bibles, DVDs, and CDs purchased more than 30 days ago or Discontinued, Clearance or out-of-print products.
•Products bought at a discount of 65% or greater
•Individual units that are sold only in sets or displays
•Calendars and planners
•Extended Catalog and Special Order products are not returnable
•Quarterly curriculum products
•Vacation Bible School (see Dated Material Return Policy)
•Please contact us for more information on returns.
- Start with a solid, undamaged box, one that is not too large to handle the weight of books; 50 lb. limit.
- Place heavy or large products in the bottom of the box.
- Do not use newsprint; the ink will damage the books.
- Lay books flat with the spines to the outside, allowing room for side or center packing material. Avoid placing anything with a sharp edge where it might push into the pages.
- Place fragile products on top and in the center. If necessary, use a box within a box.
- Leave room at the top for packing material. When the box flaps are closed, it should be a snug fit. There should be no shifting if you tilt the box back and forth.
- Note: Use sufficient packaging material as to avoid damage; product not in saleable condition will not be credited.
Dated Material Return Days